Let’s see. I won’t go into all of it but this is some of what has taken over my life recently:
- Went to CA to spend time with my mother, stay with my big Sister and meet up with my brother whom I have seen twice in the past 20+ years. Mostly a wonderful time except for…
- Caught some bug while on the airplane to San Francisco
- Got terribly, horribly, no good, very bad sick while there. Totally missing my chance to meet up with Pam
- Returned home and immediately packed up and moved to a new home…losing my sewing studio in the process. We are downsizing. Time to get creative with merging my sewing / quilting / spinning / knitting and all the good things that go with them into living space with the rest of the family.
- Still buried in boxes. Wanting to REALLY arrange and store and organize and decorate with mindful intention.
I want to reformat and expand my blog. Don’t ask. The wheels they spin! I have things to say beyond textile-y / fiber-y stuff. Hope Y’all will stick around!
Leaving you with something to make you smile… my 4mos old grandson